The Protective Membrane is made of Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU). TPU was first developed in 1937. The material is renowned for many things including: high elongation and tensile strength; its elasticity; and to varying degrees, its ability to resist oil, grease, solvents, chemicals and abrasion. A special property of TPU is its segmented structure, which is composed of hard segments (HSs) and soft segments (SSs). As temperature rises, the soft segments expand and tiny pores are formed on the membrane allowing water molecules to go through. In cold weather however, SSs tighten up and close up those pores. Consequently the strength and the insulation properties of the material increase dramatically, which helps to keep the wind and dirt from entering the cover and minimizes the chance of wear and tear by wind and cold weather extending the life of the cover and your furniture! Our supplier developed a special process laminating TPU to the outer and inner shell creating these amazing durable, functional and stylish outdoor covers.
- Adjustable click-close hem cord to secure your cover on windy days or periods of long use
- Patent-pending side window/handle for easy handling and ventilation
- Durable, anti-tear, anti-scratch fabric
- 2-way ventilation system: via ventilation windows and breathable fabric
- Soft velvet lining on the inside fabric protects your furniture
- Water resistance > 6000mm H2O
- Revolutionary Shield porous membrane layer with structure allowing for unmatched breathability. This solves the problem of regular PVC cover that cause mold and mildew to form inside the cover
- Solution dyed polyester fabric will not fade over time.
- 1,500 UV hours
- -35° to 350°f temperature can withstand extreme weather conditions without cracking
Waterproof and Breathable
5 Year Warranty